"An easy-to-make and oh-so-yummy apple bread pudding. Perfect for dessert or just as an afternoon snack with coffee or tea. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or some powdered sugar on top, if desired."
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 9×2-inch round baking dish.
- Place apples into a bowl and cover with hot water. Add 1 teaspoon honey and clove. Let soak for 10 minutes.
- Place bread cubes into a bowl and add remaining honey, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Take apples out of water and let excess drip off; add apples and cinnamon to the bread mixture and mix slowly. Pour mixture into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 123 calories;4 g fat;18.2 g carbohydrates;4.1 g protein;53 mg cholesterol;169 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article