"This is a heavy, dense, extremely good pound cake."
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C) grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar gradually and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs two at a time, beating well with each addition. Add the flour all at once and mix in. Add vanilla.
- Pour into a 10 inch tube pan. Bake at 325 degrees F (160 degrees C) for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Check for doneness at 1 hour. A toothpick inserted into center of cake will come out clean.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 525 calories;27.7 g fat;63.9 g carbohydrates;6.9 g protein;150 mg cholesterol;218 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article