"This is a nice soft center sugar cookie."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Cream together sugar and butter.Beat in egg yolks and vanilla.
- Addflour, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Stir.
- Form dough into walnut size balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Don't flatten.Bake 10 to 11 minutes, until tops are cracked and just turning color.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 163 calories;8.4 g fat;20.5 g carbohydrates;1.8 g protein;46 mg cholesterol;108 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article