Active Time: N/ATotal Time5 MIN
Yield: Serves : 1
Leopold’s Summer Gin brings a smooth, floral flavor to this botanical cocktail with notes of cucumber, sage, lemon, and lavender. Be sure to use food-safe rose petals, not ones treated with pesticides or insecticides, for garnish.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) citrusy-herbal gin (such as Leopold’s Summer Gin)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 dash Scrappy’s Lavender Bitters
- Ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons club soda
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- Lemon wheels, dried juniper berries, and fresh red rose petals
How to Make It
Combine gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and lavender bitters in a Boston cocktail shaker. Fill shaker with ice cubes. Cover and shake vigorously until well chilled. Strain into a cognac snifter glass filled with ice cubes. Top with club soda and Peychaud’s bitters. Garnish with lemon wheels, juniper berries, and rose petals.
Source: Read Full Article