"These are so yummy! My family makes every Christmas morning. Enjoy!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix and cheese. Form into walnut size balls and place on baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and sausage is cooked through.
- Cook’s note: Pre-cooked sausage balls may be frozen and then reheated at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 264 calories;19 g fat;10.5 g carbohydrates;12.8 g protein;49 mg cholesterol;660 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article