"A delicious way to add fruit into breakfast! Okay, it should probably serve 4 but if you have big eaters, don’t be surprised if it is divided! Fortunately, you can put this together fast. Serve with vanilla yogurt."
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a cast-iron skillet in the preheating oven.
- Combine peach slices, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl; gently toss to coat the peaches well.
- Beat eggs, milk, flour, vanilla extract, salt, and nutmeg together in a bowl until batter well-combined but a little lumpy; pour into skillet. Top batter with the peach mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until set in the middle, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 178 calories;7 g fat;21.6 g carbohydrates;6.9 g protein;133 mg cholesterol;83 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article